What originally launched as a brow product brand has now become the undisputed beauty queen of social media. It’s amazing how all beauty hoarders have gone gaga over the Anastasia products over the years. This time I laid my hands on one such product and I can’t wait to share details.
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit is a collection of limited edition powdered highlighters for intense luminosity. There are several different glow kits from this brand for various skin tones and preferences. I am reviewing the Sundipped which comes with four colors, Bronzed, Tourmaline, Moonstone and Summer. These colors, just like their names, showcase a great variety ranging from a deep copper brown to a light gold and nude. Packing such polar opposites in one crisp product is not a small feat making Anastasia Glow Kit a little tempting to resist. Sundipped is the darkest amongst the other Glow Kits making it a better pick for medium to deep skin tones. Of course, there are no rules as to which glow kit is for what kind of skin tone, it totally depends on your preference. Sundipped is great for someone who’s looking for the beachy bronzy look and of course a serious glow.
-Let’s start with the choice of colors, they’re absolutely hot and playful. Though they are just four pans of highlighting shades they can be used in several ways.
– The darker shades can be used as a contour, eyeshadow and bronzer while the lighter ones are fabulous as highlighters and eyeshadows (can be used on the browbone as well).
– The texture is creamy with great pigmentation making the highlighters effortless and easy to blend.
– The glow lasts for about 4 to 5 hours easily.
– Its value for money because you get four different shades in one kit as opposed to a single highlighter and all the shades are multipurpose. If you can’t decide which colour to use you can mix a couple of them.
– This can be used on the face and body.
– Depending on the highlight you are looking for you can either build it up or keep it subtle, the pigments are perfect.
– If you mix it with your translucent setting powder you can use the glow kit for an overall illuminated look.
– If I had to be picky I would just have to say that I was a little disappointed with the packaging, I was hoping to find a mirror inside.
This kit is perfect for the summer and with the sultry beach breeze calling me I am so excited to use this. I would recommend trying other glow kits from Anastasia too so that you can pick the one with your favourite shades (This one is Sun Dipped).
For best results try and use a fan brush to apply this product.
Available at: Sephora