I was absolutely thrilled when I got an opportunity from Arabian Automobiles to check out the new Renault Captur. I immediately agreed and headed to the showroom for a test drive. Here’s a little introduction about the car:
The Renault Captur is a compact crossover which combines the best of three worlds, the styling and driving position of an SUV, the cabin space and interior of an MPV and the driving pleasure of a hatchback. The car comes in a two colour paintwork and customisation options allows each individual to match the car as per their needs and desires.
There’s no denying that Captur looks really good, its more like a mini SUV, here’s a breakdown of the features of the car:
-It has a hands free key card which means to unlock, start and lock the car you don’t even have to touch the key, quite cool!
-It has a multimedia touch screen tablet that provides useful features like navigation, hands free telephone using Bluetooth, music etc.
– The car has rear parking sensors combined with a camera which displays the image on the screen.
– It also has an ECO mode where you can travel stress free and reduce your daily fuel consumption by modifying the vehicles acceleration, torque and heating/ air conditioning.
– Contrary to its size, it provides ample storage options.
– The seat covers can be unzipped and are washable. So no more dirty seats!
– A lot of customisation can be done to the cars body work and upholstery.
– There are tons of options for stylish exteriors and interiors
– Although fuel efficiency is high, being a 1.2 L engine do not expect a great pick up
The car has front airbags, pressure sensors to detect impact, when driving on a hill brake pressure is maintained, corner lighting.
For more details head down to the closest Arabian Automobiles showroom.